Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh bop, fashion It's loud and tasteless and I've heard it before

A couple days and a few shows (many shows) later, it seems like I am finally figuring out what is going on with Fall fashion.  I had made the joke about having to spend next winter actually dressing for me and well I think that's what will be happening.  I have found a few common trends: cutouts, sheerness/mesh, the potato sack shape, prints, shimmer, gold and BLACK. Is it just me or does it seem like you will have the option to be yourself, a hobo or an an elite member of society this Fall? I thought we elected Obama? I'm so confused.  Whatever the case make sure to look out for me next Fall/Winter in my jeans or black college sweats, patterned t-shirt with holes err I mean cutouts, my coat made out an actual potato sack and glitter, and of course my Uggs from 5  years ago. Stylish. Yes? No? Maybe?


All images from style.com





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was really confused as well for a while looking at the new collection but realized that pretty much a lot of the same things from last season will work and you can't go too wrong with whatever you chose. I think we are on the right path!