Friday, February 13, 2009

LBD Yea You Know Me

Ok I have to admit I do not own a LBD. I often find myself wondering why I, a 20-something female in the fashion industry, has never owned one. Usually once every few months I will decide to make it my goal to buy one before I spend anymore money, but that never happens. However after some online window shopping I found a few options at everyone's price point from the the modern day recessionista to you rich bitches.

Work 2 jobs and still can't pay the rent:
Urban Outfitters Pullman Party Dress- $39.99
urbanoutfitters.com

Karen Kane Pleated Waist Dress with Belt- $55.29 belk.com

Just doing your part to save the economy:
Velvet Cascading Sequins Drucie Dress- $275
revolveclothing.com


Elizabeth and James Soiree Washed Silk Bell Sleeve Dress- $350.00 intermixonline.com

Doesn't know the word recession:
Fendi Braid-Collar Dress- $1,850
saksfifthave.com

Dolce & Gabbana Lace Dress- $5,450 bergdorfgoodman.com

4 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Great finds! The Fendi is my fave...

Happy Valentine's Day, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Scattered said...

these are lovely, I can't decide if I like the Fendi one or the sequined one more.

You're Welcome said...

I'm in love with the Fendi myself. The neckline and the pockets are amazing.

Aline said...

I love the UO party dress as an attainable option....great post