Saturday, February 14, 2009

Let's Go Down To The Fashion Show

I love fashion week, if only because I know that new styles and colors are going to be coming my way. Out with the old and in with the new. However, after spending part of the night going through style.com I have come to the conclusion that I have no idea what is going to be hot for Fall '09. Am I supposed to be eating porridge in my potato sack dress by my trash can heater or am I supposed to be working as an extra on Dynasty ? At one point I thought do the designers even  have any idea of where this collection is supposed to be going? Jason Wu designed for Michelle Obama, Charlotte Ronson designed for the Urban Outfitters crowd and TSE designed for well I have no idea. Hopefully by the end of the week I will have some idea of what my Fall fashion looks are supposed to be based off of because if I don't I will have to dress based on my own personal style. AND WHO WANTS TO DO THAT???


All images from style.com
Top Row Right to Left: Abaete, Abaete, BCBG Max Azria, BCBG Max Azria, BCBG Max Azria, Bibhu Mohapatra
Second Row: Charlotte Ronson, Charlotte Ronson, Christian Costa, Jason Wu, Jason Wu, Jason Wu
Third Row: Monique Lhuillier, Ohne Titel, Peter Som, Peter Som,Rag & Bone, Rachel Roy
Fourth Row: Rachel Roy, Stærk, TSE, Yigal Azrouël, Vera Wang Lavender Label, Vera Wang Lavender Label

8 comments:

electric feel said...

hey thanks for becoming a reader
nice blog!!

Couture Carrie said...

Fun post! Love the shiny tights at BCBG!!

xoxox,
CC

Elizabeth Marie said...

Ewww own personal style? BORRRING! hahaha jk

Cute post!! I cant wait to read more! xo

Mirka said...

good pics!

xx

electric feel said...

hey i gave you an award
check it on my blog!!

Brook and Lyn said...

"Am I supposed to be eating porridge in my potato sack dress by my trash can heater or am I supposed to be working as an extra on Dynasty ? " is very funny. I'm confused as well but I guess that just means that you really can't go too wrong this year. All I got was that we have finally left the grungy hooker scene and gone to more structured wear. But then of course I could be totally wrong.

p.s.-can you please open your comment box to other bloggers not affiliated with a domains listed below. My google account is very old.

Aline said...

Thank you for all of the beautiful photos....I can't wait to see more of the new collections!!

Anonymous said...

does this shit work yet